Our vision, mission and values
RCMA will be recognized as a national role model in preparing rural low-income children for leadership in an increasingly diverse and complex world.
RCMA opens doors to opportunities through quality child care and education from crib to high school and beyond.
- To provide quality child care
- To provide children and their families with support services
- To provide educational opportunities and improve the health and general welfare of children and their families
- To involve parents in the educational process and in public policy decisions affecting their children and families
- To increase public awareness of the lifestyle of migrant and seasonal farm workers and the rural poor
- To provide opportunities and encourage the professional development of staff hired from the communities served